Gatekeeper is the cutting edge of volume modulation. Capable of sample-fast transitions and equipped with a unique variable smoothing algorithm, Gatekeeper allows for drastic, punchy gating and sequencing while keeping the output smooth. Breathe new life into your audio with the most basic, yet impactful way: silence.
Gatekeeper can now send MIDI CC data, giving it the ability to control parameters in other plugins.
- Sample fast and precise volume modulation
- Expressive and fun envelope drawing tools
- Boost and clip features for extra punch
- Smoothing algorithm to eliminate clicks and pops
- 8 independent volume envelopes
- Fully customizable midi-triggering
- Panning tools
- Tempo mapped looping
- CV output for Modular synths
- Hundreds of presets
Gatekeeper can act as an LFO, envelope, step sequencer, sample-accurate volume automation and more.
With 8 MIDI programmable envelopes and even CV output for external hardware, Gatekeeper is a Swiss army knife of creative expression. Even more so, it includes hundreds of presets that will spice up your sounds. Whether used in production, mixing, or sound design, Gatekeeper always has something to bring to the table.
- OS X 10.6 or later (compatibility with macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 ARM-based chips)
- AAX, VST, VST3, AU – 64-bit only
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64×2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- AAX, VST, VST3 – 64-bit only
- Windows 7 SP1 or later